Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Look at what was on site when I pulled up....

Go down 
+6
mathewsguy
Robert
The Guide
Mark
Dream Catcher
Camoed Assassin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... Empty
PostSubject: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

This thing was chasing a doe and ran right at us sitting in the truck. It's a nice 11(notice the drop off his left g2) short tines but good main beams. It got to 15 yds before the doe cut off and he followed. Then he sat out there for about 45 mins. I walked up to 30 yds and took a couple of pics and he paid me no mind. Alittle after they left 2 more shooters and a few small bucks came flying by chasing a doe. It is on in Md. I begged the boss man and got off tomorrow. TG and I will be on stand gor the next 2 and half days, so hopefully we can put something down or atleast get some good footage.
Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... Drop001
Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... Drop007
Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... Drop012
Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... Drop008
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Very cool. From that first pick it looks like he is hangin over the fence just hanging out seeing whats up.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:52 pm

cool photos

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Man I still can't believe you walked up to 30 yards from him. Bet you are glad you had you camera with you.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:59 am

That is cool. Nice buck. GOod luck chasing him down
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 am

nice buck
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 am

Great photos... thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:31 am

Thats amazing! Good luck catching back up to him, I love those forward sweeping beams!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:09 pm

No kidding. Pretty cool that happened. That is a sweet buck! I hope your days off will be productive for you.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 am

Thats awesome. Good luck getting on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at what was on site when I pulled up....   Look at what was on site when I pulled up.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at what was on site when I pulled up....
Page 1 of 1