Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Back from Indiana

Go down 
+5
Joe
Dave
The Guide
Mark
volway
9 posters
AuthorMessage
volway

volway

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 am

Well we made it back from Ind. Trip started out with a bang,First morning was about 30 degrees,Buddy of mine layed a nice 160 class down.THEN the weather took a turn for the worst,Remainder of the week was low mid 40's and high's in the 70's,As you all know that's not good weather for the rut. Saw some deer but they were few and far between. Now going in and coming out (while it was still dark!!!) we saw some monsters out roaming around,But as soon as that sun popped up they were all gone back to bed,The BIG bright moon didn't help out any either. Will try again next year,That place is eat up with good deer.Will get pics of my buddies posted as soon as I get them downloaded.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 am

Here are some shots of my buddies deer.We greened him at 163"
Back from Indiana Mickey2
Back from Indiana Mickey1
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 am

WOW awesome buck....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:55 am

WOW is right. What a awesome buck. Tell you buddy congrats. At least it sounds like you guys had a good time. Good luck with the rest of your KY season.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 am

That is a great buck... A big congrats to him. I hope you do well with the rest of your season...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 am

Thats an awesome buck. Congrats to him!!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 am

I forgot to mention that another buddy of mine did score on a 130"er as well.I don't have any of his pics though.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 am

Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL buck! A huge congrats, that is awesome!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:15 am

congrats to your buddy thats a really nice buck
Back to top Go down
BLS131

BLS131

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:10 pm

wish i could hunt in other states
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Congrats to your buddies. Good luck with the rest of your season. Your gonna have to get me some info on that Indiana spot thats a nice deer your buddy got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Indiana   Back from Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from Indiana
Page 1 of 1