Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

PostSubject: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Tonight I got my T/C Omega Z5 ready for Saturdays firearm opener. I shot my first ever slug gun deer (an 8 pointer) at the beginning of the month (special military firearms tag) and now I hope to bag my first ever deer with my Muzzleloader. It will be an exciting hunt as I will be carrying it in the woods with me for the first time ever. I got it all sighted in and I am fairly confident. Looking forward to hopefully squezing the trigger on a big one as I look through the Nikon Omega scope. Good luck to all who will be hunting this weekends Indiana Firearms opener. Be safe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Got my T/C ready to but it has to wait until the 28th before it can draw some blood. Good luck to ya !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volway

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Good luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 pm

The Omega Z5 and T/C Shockwave Super Glide Sabot combo was deadly this past Saturday. Doe took 4 steps after being hit--- 2 forward, then 2 back. Died right were I shot her at.

Last edited by Dave on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 pm

The Omega rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:20 am

I need to get a new ML im still shooting the Ole Traditions ML
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   

Back to top Go down

Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!
Page 1 of 1