Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!

Go down 
+2
Camoed Assassin
Dave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! Empty
PostSubject: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Tonight I got my T/C Omega Z5 ready for Saturdays firearm opener. I shot my first ever slug gun deer (an 8 pointer) at the beginning of the month (special military firearms tag) and now I hope to bag my first ever deer with my Muzzleloader. It will be an exciting hunt as I will be carrying it in the woods with me for the first time ever. I got it all sighted in and I am fairly confident. Looking forward to hopefully squezing the trigger on a big one as I look through the Nikon Omega scope. Good luck to all who will be hunting this weekends Indiana Firearms opener. Be safe...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Got my T/C ready to but it has to wait until the 28th before it can draw some blood. Good luck to ya !
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Good luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 pm

The Omega Z5 and T/C Shockwave Super Glide Sabot combo was deadly this past Saturday. Doe took 4 steps after being hit--- 2 forward, then 2 back. Died right were I shot her at.

Last edited by Dave on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 pm

The Omega rocks.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:20 am

I need to get a new ML im still shooting the Ole Traditions ML
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!   Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got the Smoke Pole Ready for our first date!
Page 1 of 1