Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

my first WHITE TAIL

Go down 
+10
shehuntsva
Robert
oregonzach
Dave
TheRomer
Joe
Slub
The Guide
mathewsguy
snwrider311
14 posters
AuthorMessage
snwrider311

snwrider311

my first WHITE TAIL Empty
PostSubject: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am

So last shotgun season was my first season deer hunting, i tried late archery and hardly ever saw a thing..i went out alot at the beging of archery season. and between work and everyting going on.. i never had time to go. So opening day of shotgun this year i decide to go to a buddys place and hunt with some freinds. i was in the stand for just over two hours when this big guy came walking in. He came 40 to 50 yards from my stand and thats where i dropped my first deer. I knew i loved hunting before i shot one...but after i shot i realized i would be hunting as long as can pull back a bow or carry a gun
[img]my first WHITE TAIL 015_15[/img]

[img]my first WHITE TAIL 005_5[/img]

my first WHITE TAIL A>
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am

Congrats he is a great looking buck
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 am

Congrats on the first buck. A nice buck at that. Good luck with the rest of your season.
Back to top Go down
Slub

Slub

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:54 am

Congrats bubby! i knew for some reason i should have stayed in Hnacock county instead of switzerland!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 am

Congrats on a nice buck!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 am

great buck, congrats on you first whitetail.now ur hooked for life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Glad you got the picture taken care of. That guy is a stud! Well done!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Wow, what a great buck for your first deer! You skipped the shooting a forkhorn and working your way up and went straight tp the 10 pointer! A big congrats!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 pm

That is a great deer. Congrats
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 am

I can't think of a better way to start your hunting career! Congrats on a great buck!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Congrats on the first deer. Nice buck! Way to start your hunting career. Good luck with the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:38 am

Way to go! That's a great first buck. I'm sure you'll be hooked like the rest of us
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Great buck for sure.
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 am

congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first WHITE TAIL   my first WHITE TAIL Empty

Back to top Go down

my first WHITE TAIL
Page 1 of 1