Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Tough season

Go down 
+4
Brandon
shehuntsva
Joe
Big Sexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Tough season   Tough season EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:50 am

Well I have been hunting the BIG boys I have early season footage of and wow I "was ecited" as I "was" seeing them from my stand, untill another JA who hunts the property began walking all over it. and has moved the one buck off to the property south where buddies of mine have seen him and the other BIG boy I belivbe has went nocternal. The morning of Nov. 5, the begining of my vacation for the second time I had a nice 150+ buck under my stand in the wide open at 10 yrds. I did not even pull back on him as he was a young deer and I told my self to hold out for Mr. BIG. The next day is when the JA started to roam property and him walking around made it go from seeing multiple bucks to hardly anything. I have hunted hard since then even on some other properies, but have not had any luck. I am a little bumbed I let him walk now. Oh well hopefully he makes it another year and he will be a hog. I am starting to get pumped up again for I leave at the end of the week for Ill 1st gun season. Will be hunting with my smoke pole as usural on some awesome private ground that boarders properties operated by outfitter Rob Scott who has out filled for many of the big boys in the whitetail world such as Stan Potts, and the rest of North amaerican Whitetail, and Pat Reeves just to name a few. Infact, my buddies are great friends witht he out fitter (Rob) and he invited me over one evening to meet Stan Potts as he will be hunting there. I am jacked. Hopefully I will have something to report next week.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:41 am

Sorry to hear about your luck. Keep at it and it will surely pay off. Good luck next time out.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 am

Good luck and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back! Be safe.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 am

Big S, I am thinking the best is yet to come for you!! Hang in there!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Good luck man. I think it will happen for you
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Thats rough, but not to rough since you got big Illinois bucks to look forward to! Good luck out in IL, try not to make old Potts to excited, he looks a hairs breadth from a heart attach even when nothing is going on.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Sorry to hear you have a JA screwing it up for ya but you never know so keep at and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 am

That does stink, sorry
Been a pretty rough season here as well. Seeing some deer and small bucks but not what I'm looking for. Had to sit and watch a few little guys do there thing while just wishing the big boys would come around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tough season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough season   Tough season Empty

Back to top Go down

Tough season
Page 1 of 1