Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Thanksgiving morning...

Go down 
+4
oregonzach
Joe
Camoed Assassin
Dave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Thanksgiving morning... Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 pm

How many members will be spending Thanksgiving morning up in a tree? I will be in hopes of a big buck!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 am

Cant miss an oppurtunity to get in a stand. TG and I will be in the woods. He's not allowed out Black Friday though. He's got to watch the kid while his wife spends all his 2012 Iowa money. Friday I might head to Va to try to get a rifle kill on film. Good luck to ya and everyone else who's going out.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:10 am

I'll be there....
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm not sure if I will, might not go over to well with the wifey. On the other hand, the season is almost over, so if I really tick her off she'll probably forget by turkey season!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Cant miss an oppurtunity to get in a stand. TG and I will be in the woods. He's not allowed out Black Friday though. He's got to watch the kid while his wife spends all his 2012 Iowa money. Friday I might head to Va to try to get a rifle kill on film. Good luck to ya and everyone else who's going out.

Haha thats funny.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:01 pm

I might be able to get out there to look over some fields first thing in the morning, but I won't be able to do any real solid hunting during the evening. I usually just walk back behind my parent's house and find a rock to sit on. Black Friday...I'm shopping. I know, but I'm a stickler for tradition. I do it every year.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 am

ill be out
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:11 am

Hope to be in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving morning...   Thanksgiving morning... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving morning...
Page 1 of 1