Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

TG just called with some good news.

Go down 
+4
volway
Mark
Dave
Camoed Assassin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

TG just called with some good news. Empty
PostSubject: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:02 pm

TG called me and told me that Lucky Buck, a old 8 point I have been chasing for 3 years now, is out in the field near our blind and our new hillside set. Gun season opens Saturday and he was only 80 yds from the new hillside set and 120 yds from our blind. He said he thinks he was out there last night to but it was raining and foggy and couldn't be 100% sure it was him. They also saw a big 10 we got some film of on September 16th and also have a few trail cam pics of chasing some does this evening. With any luck they will continue to be on thier feet during shooting light and make an appearence this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm

That is great news... I hope to see an update with pics after the weekend! Good luck to the both of you!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Cool....Good Luck

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 am

And you really think he is gonna be bacl? lol! Good luck with him.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 am

Cool, good luck guys
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 am

volway wrote:

Yeah I at least I hope. Its funny while CA was in Iowa I was watching a buck we call Funky Buck for at least 4 or 5 days all around our new lower hill side set and before he gets back he was gone. Have not seen him since. So I hope this time this one sticks around at least for a couple more days.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:00 am

The Guide wrote:
volway wrote:

Yeah I at least I hope. Its funny while CA was in Iowa I was watching a buck we call Funky Buck for at least 4 or 5 days all around our new lower hill side set and before he gets back he was gone. Have not seen him since. So I hope this time this one sticks around at least for a couple more days.
Hopefully he will!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 am

good luck getting on them
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Wouldn't you know. I went over to TG's tonight to hopefully get a peek of old Lucky Buck and he doesn't show. It seems that we only see the big boys come out down there when the weather sucks. Everytime it's cold and raining they are there. The bad thing is, they are calling for pretty good weather this weekend, except it's supposed to be a little windy. Hopefully he shows up for opening day of gun season.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TG just called with some good news.   TG just called with some good news. Empty

Back to top Go down

TG just called with some good news.
Page 1 of 1