Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Received unwelcome news today

Go down 
+15
Dave
PSE32
Mike
Haley
Tall Tine
Jody
oregonzach
mathewsguy
Robert
Mark
The Guide
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
volway
Glenn
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn

Glenn

Received unwelcome news today Empty
PostSubject: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:08 am

I will make this post short as it is very hard for me to talk about with out totally loosing it emotionally, I took my mother to the Hospital today for some test and the news was devastating to us, we were informed this afternoon that she has Pancreatic Cancer . I will be taking her to St. Louis sometime next week for another test to find out the extent that it has reached. I am telling my WA family because your thoughts and prayers would be most welcomed and greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 am

That is terrinble to hear Glenn,You all will be in our prayers,Stay strong
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 am

Very sorry to hear Glenn, hopefully its not to far along and they can do something with it.Im hear for ya buddy i know exactly what you are going threw, went threw it with my father.

thoughts and prayer sent to you all
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 am

Sorry to hear the terrible news Glenn. Like Romer I have been there to a couple of times. You need to be strong and positive. You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:11 am

Sorry to hear the bad news. Hang in there and be strong. I know it is a tough thing to go through but try to remain possitive.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 am

Sorry to hear Glenn....Prayers sent

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:56 am

Glenn I'm sorry to hear that and of course you have them. Very sorry. I wish you and your mom the very best.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 am

Im very sorry to hear that Glenn our prayers are with you
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 am

I'm so sorry Glenn, you and your family are suurounded by our prayers right now.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am

Glenn definitely thinking about your mom and family. I hope you hear some better news. I will be thinking of your situation!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Haley

Haley

PostSubject: Cancer STINKS!!!!!   Received unwelcome news today EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 am

Sorry to hear about your mother! Barnes is a great hospital to take her to and Lord Willing your family will become closer and stronger through all of this!
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 am

You know I'm a phone call and 5 minutes away if you need anything. You all are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Im very sorry to hear that and if you need anything let me know. Your mother and family is in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Sorry to hear this Glenn... Thanks for letting us all know. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Be sure to give me a call if you ever need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:08 am

Prayers sent.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:19 pm

My prayers are with you and your family as you work through this tough time.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 pm

I really hate to hear that Glenn. I hope for the best of news and hopefully she can work through it. Prayers sent to you and your family
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm

sorry to hear the news, your family are in my prayers.

Stay in the FAITH!

It it hard to understand all the JUNK in life and wonder why, but GOD is good! So put it on his shoulders!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Received unwelcome news today   Received unwelcome news today Empty

Back to top Go down

Received unwelcome news today
Page 1 of 1