Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics

Go down 
+8
mathewsguy
Dave
Corey
Joe
The Guide
TheRomer
Robert
Big Sexy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics Empty
PostSubject: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:39 am

Hi all,
I just got back from hunting with my dear friend Crime Dog (Chris). I had a wonderful time! I could not have asked for a better time hunting in prime deer country. In the county I was fortunate to hunt there were 3 deer shot over 200". The firts pics are of the biggest. Rough scored at 255". The pictures do this rack absolutly no justice. This guy that shot it is a buddy of my friend. They spotted it bedding in some tall grass. All they could see was horns. They guy was hunting with his unkle and told him where to go and was going to drive it to him. Instead he was able to get the first shot in to him while in his bed. You will notice I am in several of the pics as Crime was taking pics. I could not get my hands off of this amazing rack!
The second to the last pics are of crime and his awesome buck. It had 18 points. Lots of narly junk. Rough scored at 155 ish. Very nice deer. Crime was about 200 yds from me when I heard him shoot. Then the phone call to get down there. He litterally had to thread the needle at 100 yds through some of the thickest stuff you could imagine. Hell of a shot..

The last pic is my Ill buck. Nothing special as you can see, but I had a great time hunting with Crime. Chris was a wonderful host and I can not wait to return the jesture when he comes up to hunt with us. Ended up with a doe and this buck. I missed a really nice buck, but he is there for next year. Hope you all are having a great year hunting as well.
BruceMy Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics BIGbuckside

My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics MEnBB

My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics Crimedogndeer

My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics Illdeer

Hope you enjoy the pics.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:46 am

some great bucks, Congrats on what sounds like an amazing hunt
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 am

Good looking Bucks, Congrats to you all
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 am

Congrats to you all on some amazing bucks.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:02 am

That is awesome!! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 am

Congrats on your deer BS. It sounds like you had a blast. I'm sure you are already looking forward to next year!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 am

Great job done on some great bucks... Congrats! Thanks for sharing...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:21 am

congrats on your buck
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Congrats on a nice buck. That second one is a freak! Way to go.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Sounds like a good hunt. Congrats to all.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:30 am

Congrats on some great deer.
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 pm

great deer congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics   My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ill 8 pt and some other BIG deer pics
Page 1 of 1