Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Christmas Wish List

Go down 
+4
mathewsguy
volway
Camoed Assassin
Dave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Christmas Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Just wondereing if anyone has some specific hunting items they are hoping to get for Christmas this year. I think the only one I am hoping to get is a big buck (not a decoy, but the real thing). How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm

2 months of vacation so I can hunt the rest of the season !
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:31 am

A BADBOY BUGGY,I'm sure Mrs Volway will fall out of chair laughing when she see's this.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:41 am

I have alot of things I want for christmas. I would really like to get some nice warm weather scent blocker camo.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Already got it and put it to use. TC Omega.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm

I like the vacation idea. I would like More Trail cameras though. Closest thing to hunting there is in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:19 pm

I think all of the above except the omega. I already have an encore. The bad boy would be the best but I don't think the wifey will go for that one either but there is no shame in asking. Also a muddy harness would be nice. I think I could go on and on, I don't think any one can have to many wishes.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Couple of things on my list are a Garmin GPS Nuvi for the truck, A deer cart, and a deer decoy. Got a pretty good shot at getting these things I think.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Robert wrote:
Couple of things on my list are a Garmin GPS Nuvi for the truck, A deer cart, and a deer decoy. Got a pretty good shot at getting these things I think.

I have the montana doe decoy and I think I will pick up the buck decoy when I head to Nashville. Jerry Peterson I believe is his last name is always there and gives good deals at the show.

Easy lightweight and nice to pack. I coulda used a deer cart the other day.. holy cow that was a drag!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Wish List   Christmas Wish List Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Wish List
Page 1 of 1