Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Man the wife is on me

Go down 
+5
Joe
Robert
The Guide
Corey
Camoed Assassin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Man the wife is on me Empty
PostSubject: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:47 pm

She said no WA on our wedding anniversary, so I guess I will see you guys later. Ya right.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 pm

HAHA Dont let her tell you what to do!!! Naw just messing with ya CA. Maybe you can make it a few hours without some WA.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Man she is on you hard. No WA and giving you a hard time about the boots you bought her. Well I guess I can not blame her I know how hard it is to put up with your crap and I am not living with you.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm

The Guide wrote:
Man she is on you hard. No WA and giving you a hard time about the boots you bought her. Well I guess I can not blame her I know how hard it is to put up with your crap and I am not living with you.

How many times do I have to tell you it's not crap, it's called wearing the pants.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
The Guide wrote:

How many times do I have to tell you it's not crap, it's called wearing the pants.

I don't know. she TOLD YOU NO WA on your anniversary, so that makes me wonder who is wearing the pants.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Do some research and you will see that I didn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

sometimes you gotta make sure the Mrs is happy.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Ouch....not good.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:00 am

Unhappy Mrs.=Unhappy Mr.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm

She got over it. Glad I married one with a bad memory.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
She got over it. Glad I married one with a bad memory.

HaHa this true!!!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Lol happy anniversary
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Happy Anniversary ....... how many years?
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Mrs Volway wrote:
Happy Anniversary ....... how many years?

4 years.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:14 am

Awww, your newlyweds still!. Just wait, Mr. Volway and I are two years from 20! He asked me the other day to pick what I wanted for our 20 year anniversary .... a turkey hunt or a deer hunt - MY CHOICE! Oh yea, he did throw an Elk hunt in there too if I wanna. The bad thing for him is it's our 20 year anniversary and my 40th b-day all in the same year - he's got a double whammy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man the wife is on me   Man the wife is on me Empty

Back to top Go down

Man the wife is on me
Page 1 of 1