Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

first every doe

Go down 
+6
Corey
Joe
Camoed Assassin
Dave
The Guide
botzitaliano
10 posters
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: first every doe   first every doe EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm

hey all finally got it done on sunday with the bow. first ever doe and the first one on the year. friday night i went out just to scout andcheck my bait around my stand to get ready for my saturday morning hunt. all season i have had had alot of action but i passed on a few opportunities and got busted a few times as well. so on saturday i went out with full hopes of fulfilling my tag, but i got busted yet again. so being really pissed lol, i took the advice of a friend and took down that stand that stood about 15' and found a better tree in a higher activity area and put it up at 23'. the next morning, (sunday) as i walked out to the stand i saw numerous tracks in the snow so now i was thinking it was only a matter of time till one walks through, but i didnt see anything but a red fox right before first light. so i decided to head in eat relax and head out in the afternoon. i got out there by 2pm and not even an hour later i was surrounded by 8 does furthest one at 20 yards. just when they arrived the wind shifted, so i knew i had to act fast. and sure enough one of them is sniffing and snorting but they are all staying put, i waited for her to turn her head, then let the arrow fly. hit her with a perfect quartering shot, my rage head did the trick she didnt even go 20yards. i have some pictures but i cant figure out how to post them on the page
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Awesome story. Congrats on the doe and way to hang in there when things got tuff. Good luck the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Sounds like your hard work paid off. Great job on your first doe.

To post a photo, You have to transfer the pics to photobucket (the free alblum website) and then copy and paste the image code in a post here on the WA site. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Good deal. Congrats on the first bowkill.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Way to go!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Congrats man. Its a great feeling when the hard work pays off.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Congrats on the doe
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Congrats on the doe.
Go under announcements, and all the instructions are there, GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:14 am

Way to stick it out,Congrats to ya.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first every doe Empty
PostSubject: Re: first every doe   first every doe Empty

Back to top Go down

first every doe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Bow Hunting. Sponsored by Bohning Archer-
Jump to: