Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

need some guidance

Go down 
+5
30pointbuck
Joe
TheRomer
Camoed Assassin
botzitaliano
9 posters
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm

i am looking into getting the 2x lense for my hha ol 5000. i was told also that i am going to need a #1 power peep clarifyer with either a 3/64, 1/16 or 3/32 insert. i have a super peep 42 degree giant hood that my friend gave me. can i use that peep with the hoyt alpha max 32? ive been looking online for my string angle but coming up empty. so i just really want to know if that peep will fix my bow? and if any of you guys shoot or have any experience with this set up is the 2x power with the #1 clarifier fine? and is the amber lense a better investment than the clear, or get both? any info on this as always is greatly appreciated. thanks.
-mike-
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:27 pm

????? can you repeat that in english? Just kidding wish I could help but I know nothing about them.
Back to top Go down
botzitaliano

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 pm

i know its a hard topic thats why i need to be pointed in the right direction. im going to try to call up a pro shop tomorrow. but anybody who knows anything please share your knowledge.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:40 am

Sorry i have no clue about that set up either, hopefully someone on here does and can help you out
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:44 pm

WIsh I could help but I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Can't help out either.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Im not any help either
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Mabey talk to one of the guy's on AT.
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am

I have no clue either.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:56 pm

I have no clue on what to do for ya there. The only thing I could tell ya is to go to one of your nearest bow dealers and see what they could do for ya.
Back to top Go down
dmedd

dmedd

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 pm

I've always shot a 3x lens for 3D. I've never had to use a clarifier for the 3X. I don't think you will need one for the 2X. The only time I ever had to use a clarifier was when I was using a 6X lens. I used a #2 clarifier for that. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need some guidance Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some guidance   need some guidance Empty

Back to top Go down

need some guidance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Bow Hunting. Sponsored by Bohning Archer-
Jump to: