Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Great day at the honey hole pond

Go down 
+3
kyhareraiser
Robert
LawCoBowhunter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Great day at the honey hole pond Empty
PostSubject: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:44 pm

I had a great day at one of my honey hole ponds.I caught 7 all together but these were my biggest.I caught them on one of my homemade chatter baits,it had a watermellon squirt with a white arky double tail trailer,and a reflective chrt blade(I think the BANG shad juice helped too LOL).I caught them about 10 mins apart starting around 12:50 pm.they completely shut down after 1:40....Not the greates quality pic,but I was using my cell phone...

Great day at the honey hole pond Dbbass09_001

Great day at the honey hole pond Dbbass09_002

Great day at the honey hole pond Dbbass09_003
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Now that looks like a good way to spend an afternoon. Congrats on the fish
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:26 pm

great fish man..betya' had fun gettin' them babbies in huh' ..chatter bait made your self you say..was it a topwater chatter bait or was you usin' it like a crank bait.. don't matter i guess but dang them are nice fish
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 pm

kyhareraiser wrote:
great fish man..betya' had fun gettin' them babbies in huh' ..chatter bait made your self you say..was it a topwater chatter bait or was you usin' it like a crank bait.. don't matter i guess but dang them are nice fish

Yeah,I was using it as a crank bait I guess you could say.I would let it hit bottom then start a slow retrieve,along with some short,fast jerks...Most of the fish hit the bait within 15 yards after I started reeling in,I mean they hammered it.I made sure the were swimming off with it before I crossed their eyes.I tried a sexy shad rattle trap, some trick worms and some spinner baits also,but they didn't want anything to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:50 pm

That is awesome man!! Congrats on the great fish.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Awesome Darin, Nice fish man cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Great catch, Darin! Awesome to use your own stuff that you made with success. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
bowGal

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Looks like a great time!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great day at the honey hole pond   Great day at the honey hole pond Empty

Back to top Go down

Great day at the honey hole pond
Page 1 of 1