Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Going back to my first love...

Go down 
+6
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
mathewsguy
TheRomer
Joe
Dave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Going back to my first love... Empty
PostSubject: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Don't worry wife, I am not talking about the cute girl with the pigtails from preschool, but rather the old bow and arrow. After being succesful with my slug gun and muzzleloader, I have a few trips left and an archery tag still available... It will be fun to head in with the bow again and hopefully zip an arrow through something.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:05 am

Good luck Dave. Hope you have the chance to zip one through the pump station.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:53 am

Good Luck Buddy, Ill be back out with mine after this weeked
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Good luck buddy I hope you get one
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah we have two weeks of ML season and then back out with the bow for almost another month. We have some great late season action here but man does it get cold sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Good luck I'm looking forward to maybe smoking another couple does with the bow when our late muzz season ends in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Yep Dave you and me, can't wait to hunt together again with the bows.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:53 pm

JackHammer wrote:
Yep Dave you and me, can't wait to hunt together again with the bows.

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm trying to do the same thing! Good luck
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Any luck yet Dave. I have been talking to a few of my buddy and the bucks here are already starting to shed there antlers. A few bucks have come into my stepfathers butcher shop that have also dropped there antlers.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Nothing yet. Had a smaller doe within two yards of the bottom of my tree the other night, but decided to hold not to take it. If it was a little bigger I might have dropped the hammer.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:18 pm

I've got the stick and string out myself
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Good luck. Drag out a monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going back to my first love...   Going back to my first love... Empty

Back to top Go down

Going back to my first love...
Page 1 of 1