Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT

Go down 
+3
swampghost
MOOSE
Joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT Empty
PostSubject: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Well my friends...this weekend is gonna mark an end to an era. The thing that most strikes people when I meet them is gonna be no more. After 3 years of no length taken off, I am cutting my hair. Since I have a flare for the dramatics, I am not talking about a trim. I am getting a real hair cut. It has been a long long time since I have had short hair so I am really hesitant about it. To be honest I am down right sick to my stomach about it. I do not want to do it at all but I will be graduating in May and the real world awaits. I will be donating every inch of my freshly cut hair to Locks of Love for someone else to enjoy, hopefully as much as I did.

The long haired hippy will be no more.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:36 pm

It's about time! lol
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Joe, I understand how you feel. It is a truly cool thing that you are doing too. If I had any hair, I might like to donate too! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 pm

know what your going threw, I too had long hair at one time and it was the hardest thing i ever did win i got it cut off.

But youll be alright and just think that will be alittle less worry about scent control lol
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 pm

TheRomer wrote:
just think that will be alittle less worry about scent control lol

I thought about this actually...only good aspect of the cut I came up with.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:03 am

Now who am I gonna call "Longhaired,Hippie,Freak"??? This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT Mullet
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Thats great man. First time a saw you in a long time i didn't recognize you at first. Thats great your donating it too.
Back to top Go down
bertman

bertman

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:37 pm

cool i had long hair and i cut all mine off.Ilike it now doesn't get in the way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT   This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT Empty

Back to top Go down

This has nothing to do about hunting, BUT
Page 1 of 1