Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Traditional Archery.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

Traditional Archery. Empty
PostSubject: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Are there any traditional archery guy's, gal's here, incase i have a question about traditional bow's or equip. Im just getting started into it. And don't have much knoweledge in thes area.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Are there any traditional archery guy's, gal's here, incase i have a question about traditional bow's or equip. Im just getting started into it. And don't have much knoweledge in thes area.

Or mabey stear me in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 am

there are a few guys I am pretty sure hoosiernavy is the man you want to talk to.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:42 am

Cool beans, I just bought the bow, haven't got it yet. But can't wait.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 am

he actually put a post on here of a arrow he made very nice check it out.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 am

You know what, I think i saw that, It was sweet lookin.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Just found out my recurve will be shipped monday. OH BOY. cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Yeah, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Keep us up to date.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Oh yeah, you bet. I'll post some picts. when it get's here.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
OutdoorEaly

OutdoorEaly

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Congrats on the new bow man! The recurve just has a mystique about it. At the very last they are fun to shoot.

There was just a really good article in I believe Field and Stream about sight picture and how to effectively shoot traditional archery. The author talked about how so called traditionalists brag about instinctive shooting when in reality they are doing something quite different. They way he explained it seems to align with they way I am most comfortabl shooting. It is a combination of instictive and gap shooting.

If I can find it I will post the authors name. I found it to be really informativ and it just plain made sense to what works for me.

Best of luck and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Yeah i would app. that. like i stated im just getting into it and that's the one thing i was wondering, is how in the world without any sight's,do you aim them. Guess i've been a wheel shooter to long. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Archery.   Traditional Archery. Empty

Back to top Go down

Traditional Archery.
Page 1 of 1