Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Are You Stayimg Warm.

Go down 
+4
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
Joe
30pointbuck
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

Are You Stayimg Warm. Empty
PostSubject: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 am

Let's here how cold or warm where you are. Here in KC. right now it's -6 below. wind chille -15 below. It's cold.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Woke up this am at 4am, it was a wind chill of 1 and wind gusts a 30 mph. Not good.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 pm

It is 9degrees here but with the windchill they are saying it feels like -10 degrees. They are warning people not to be outside more than 20 minutes at a time. They are saying 20 minutes is the time it will take to get frost bite. I just went out and plowed my driveway and the neighbors with the 4 wheeler and my hands are killing me.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Same here, went outside to break up the ice on my walk way, about 25 mins. outside and my hands are throbbing and hurt..
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Not that cold but cold enough. The highs are in the 20's but we have winds of 20-25 with gust in the 30's making it pretty cold. We will be sitting in our nice and warm box blind we built this summer tonight.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 pm

It is cold.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 pm

It's 11 outside right now,suppose to get down to 8 tonight,Sure is cold...I fired up my wood stove a few mins ago,now that sure feels good!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Sure wish i burnt wood, save a ton on the old gas bill. It's i think they said -3 right now wind chille -12 below.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 pm

I have a pellet stove and my house stays pretty nice even when its really cold out. With the windchill its -10 here now. I cant wait for it to warm up
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:17 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
I have a pellet stove and my house stays pretty nice even when its really cold out. With the windchill its -10 here now. I cant wait for it to warm up

OH, Brother you and me both. I hate cold.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:40 pm

With the wind chill tonight it's gonna get down below zero. Way to cold if you ask me
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Its funny how we all want cold weather when our hunting season is here as soon as its over we want it to warm up.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Im just the other way. I want warm year round. lol!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
Its funny how we all want cold weather when our hunting season is here as soon as its over we want it to warm up.

I know I'm about ready for some spring turkey hunting and some bass fishing,and maybe hunt a few shrooms... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Now that is what im talkin about. Mushroom's OMG. lOVE EM.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Its funny I had someone email me and ask me to make them a moral mushroom necklaces I had never heard about them before. I have made about 10 of them now for guys. I guess we do not have them around here in New York. I guess I will have to get some and try them sometime.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Man you don't know what your missin.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:59 pm

I'll try to send ya some this spring if i can get enough of them.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:04 pm

I'll just about bet though they grow there,
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Well here we go again. SNOW. Another 2-4" they are calling for. On top of the 8" already on the ground.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 am

where is spring time turkey huntin.
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 am

Its 27 here in Ga
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 am

I'll trade ya. lol.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 am

It's at least a little warmer today. +9 deg. Almost feels like spring time. lol lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Stayimg Warm.   Are You Stayimg Warm. Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Stayimg Warm.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next