Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday

Go down 
+5
The Guide
Darius
30pointbuck
Dave
TheRomer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Me and a couple buddies decided to go walk threw the woods and see what we could get.

we ended up with 3 rabbits and 5 tree rats. in the pic there is only 2 rabbits but we got another one after the pic was taken
Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday 0106001401a

When we was walking a tree line with a creek in it. one of my buddies got in a fight with this beast, he put up a good fight but my buddy finally got the upper hand and took him out lol! didnt even know we had alligators in Indiana.
Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday 0106001641
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Nice job Mike! Looks like a fun time.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Going to be some good eatin.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Looks like a heck of a time. I love to rabbit and squirrel hunt.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Ya me too...
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm

I also went while I was in IN and shot these dudes. I also shot a rabbit but it was at a different outing...
Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday GetAttachment12
Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday GetAttachment1
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Man those squirrel's are big.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Can not wait to get out to do a little tree rat hunting and hopefully do some yote hunting.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Nice pics fellas.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Darius wrote:
I also went while I was in IN and shot these dudes. I also shot a rabbit but it was at a different outing...

Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday GetAttachment1
Good to see you finally hit one man.... last I saw he squirrels were laughing at you.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm

cool man sounds like a good time.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Looks like you all had some fun. Did that gator tear dudes pants up like that.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Looks like you all had some fun. Did that gator tear dudes pants up like that.

sure did lol!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Must of been one hell of a scuffle.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:31 am

Joe wrote:
Darius wrote:

Good to see you finally hit one man.... last I saw he squirrels were laughing at you.

Laugh it up Joe... At least I just admit instead of always blaming it on the scope.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Darius wrote:
Joe wrote:
Darius wrote:

Laugh it up Joe... At least I just admit instead of always blaming it on the scope.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BowBo

BowBo

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:36 am

Kill all them tree rats over there Mikey!!
KILL 'EM ALL!!!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:44 am

Joe wrote:
Darius wrote:
Joe wrote:
Darius wrote:

lol! lol!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday   Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

Did a little Rabbit and tree rat hunting yesterday
Page 1 of 1