Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Any one goin to start???

Go down 
+5
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
Joe
countryboy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
countryboy

countryboy

Any one goin to start??? Empty
PostSubject: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 am

With spring comin on and the weater to hopefully start changin, is any one goin to be out shed huntin while scoutin for gobblers season?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 pm

With the weather Indiana is having spring seems forever away. But the closer it does get to spring I will be out there.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Never shed hunted before , but i think this year i am.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 pm

I will be out there for sure but have to wait for the 2 feet of snow to melt away.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

YA same here. I would like to find enough sheds to mabey make a light fixture for over my kitchen table. Thought that might be cool.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:46 pm

We will be out shed hunting but not for a few weeks, our deer season runs till the end of January.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Here in pa ours just went out on Saturday!! But always found the key to findin sheds is that ya gotta get out there before the cover gets to thick and ya cant see to much on the ground. Good Luck to yall when ya do get the chance to get out there. We only have bout 2 inches here in central pa. Hopefully it warms up a bit to be able to get out and start a lil early!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 pm

With all the snow on the ground here, it's going to be awhile before you start finding any sheds.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:04 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
With all the snow on the ground here, it's going to be awhile before you start finding any sheds.

If it's froze up they can be pretty easy to find they will be laying on top.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 pm

There's supposed to be a warm up this week, I may just get out there and give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm

I hope to be out with CA as much as I can after our season goes out. Already seen a half a dozen bucks or so with both sides already gone.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Yep here in a few weeks ill be out there
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Ok romer. Hope ya do get out there!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
foxdestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:29 am

Ive been out already in NY. Already found 5. a little spike one a 8 point set and a giant 12 point set. good luck to you
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:31 am

I went out yesterday and found a forked spike,
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Nice guys im going to head out this afternoon with my son to do alittle shed hunting. You guys know what all the ones I find will get turned into.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Good luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Well we went out for alittle bit today no luck on sheds snow is till pretty deep.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 pm

foxdestroyer wrote:
Ive been out already in NY. Already found 5. a little spike one a 8 point set and a giant 12 point set. good luck to you

Thats awesome...

Post some pics of your finds... Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one goin to start???   Any one goin to start??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any one goin to start???
Page 1 of 1