Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Taking down stands

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
Joe
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
Robert
Dave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 pm

How many leave their stands out for the whole winter and longer? Or do you get out there and gets yours down as soon as your season is over?
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 pm

I've left stands out for the year but prefer to get them and bring them home
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Don't hunt from a stand. But i keep my ground blind area cleaned out all season long so the deer are already use to the changes.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 pm

I usually try to get them down. I like to check them to make sure everything is still safe on them before I set in them again the next year.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Some have been taken out... some are still out.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:56 am

Mine are still up but i need to get them down
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:31 am

We take most if not all of them out every year. Some we loosen the straps if we decide to leave out. Most of our ladders/steps we leave ot, just loosen the straps.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
We take most if not all of them out every year. Some we loosen the straps if we decide to leave out. Most of our ladders/steps we leave ot, just loosen the straps.

X2
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Joe wrote:
Some have been taken out... some are still out.
x2
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 am

I try to get them all in for the season. This year, I have two that are still out. I am waiting for the weather to get a bit warmer before going after them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking down stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking down stands   Taking down stands Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking down stands
Page 1 of 1