Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill

Go down 
+7
The Guide
TheRomer
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
Joe
Big Sexy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill Empty
PostSubject: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:15 pm

This past weekend I was at a coyote hunting turnament in Ill with some of my very good friends. For those that do not know me, I recently got out of running hounds, but still love to call, run hounds to hunt coyotes.. I have run hounds for several years, but a growing family has made me change some priorities. Any way, I still run alot with the same group of guy and went to Ill to run dogs and kill yotes around Greenfield for the Apple Creek coyote Hunters annual hunt. What a great time. 10 teams killed a total of 68 coyotes in 1 day. Our group killed the most with 22. However we did not gett he biggest or the smallest yote so we did not "win". It was fast paced action and allot of fun. We also killed one on Friday. Not bad.. Smile We broke our previous years record of 19. They gave out tons of prizes from Rem. 204, youth guns, dog boxes, dog food and too much to list. They ended the day with a great feed, 2 smoked hogs and all the fixens. The Apple creek Yote Hunter is the group I hunted with.. I love yote hunting!
https://2img.net/h/i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/sexy_big/th3ecroud.jpg
Me and our yotes.
https://2img.net/h/i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/sexy_big/yotesnme.jpg
What a pile of 68 yotes looks like.
https://2img.net/h/i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/sexy_big/yotepile.jpg
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Now that right there looks like my kinda of night out with some friends. Heard about some yote tourneys but never got into one. Those pics right there may be enough motivation to do it. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Good lord that is alot of yotes. Sounds like alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 pm

WOW WOW Bet it was fun
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh ya that looks like a blast
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:26 am

Now thats the way to thin out some yotes, great pics thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Good lord that is alot of yotes. Sounds like alot of fun.

X2
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Wow, that is something! I would love to get behind a pack of hounds chasing a coyote! Maybe one day...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:31 pm

oregonzach wrote:
Wow, that is something! I would love to get behind a pack of hounds chasing a coyote! Maybe one day...

Ya same here
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Nice job! Well done... Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for posting the pics!
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm

That's crazy! job on the yotes!
Back to top Go down
shedaddict

shedaddict

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 am

It was a great time, alot of dogs killed. I cant not wait till next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill   Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill Empty

Back to top Go down

Results from a coyote hunting turny with Crime dog in Ill
Page 1 of 1