Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

How many people

Go down 
+13
Justintohunting
DaveC
Robert
shootthebunnies
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
jasonc
countryboy
Dave
30pointbuck
Darius
Joe
mathewsguy
17 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

How many people Empty
PostSubject: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm

How many of you hunt small game with your bows. When I was a kid I can remember going out and shooting rabbits with my bow in the back field. My buddy and I are planning on trying that again this year. Its been a long time but I think it will be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Darius, you shot a squirrel in November didn't ya? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Joe wrote:
Darius, you shot a squirrel in November didn't ya? Rolling Eyes
Shot toward a squirrel. there was a fly beside him that i was aiming at and hit that you didn't see
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm

I've taken a rabbit and a couple tree rats.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:41 pm

I have gone before... went after groundhogs a lot when I was a kid!
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Got me a couple of tree rats with the bow. Got the pics up on here of it!! LOL lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm

sounds like something fun to do
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I dont go after them with a bow but when im hunting deer and one comes by i usually do try and take them out
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 pm

I used to do it alot when I was younger used to give me something to do. I think it would be alot of fun to do it now also gets me back in the woods with my bow.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:03 pm

TheRomer wrote:
I dont go after them with a bow but when im hunting deer and one comes by i usually do try and take them out

Me to.
Back to top Go down
shootthebunnies

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm

I shoot as many rabbits as I can! The little furry devils won't leave the garden alone.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:41 pm

shootthebunnies wrote:
I shoot as many rabbits as I can! The little furry devils won't leave the garden alone.

You sound like my dad. He used to have us smoke all the rabbits we could out of his garden.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 am

I've shot at numerous small game with varying success. Here is a pic of my first goose with a bow about two year ago

How many people DSC02224
Back to top Go down
DaveC

DaveC

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Robert wrote:
I've shot at numerous small game with varying success. Here is a pic of my first goose with a bow about two year ago

How many people DSC02224

Nice shot!
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

i Shot two squirells both were around 20 yards. shot a few bunnies. I will look for the pic and upload them..
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Shot a squirell once while sitting in my deer stand. It was barking at me and i gor tired of it and nailed him to the tree. problem was it was 12 feet of the ground and i couldn't get him down.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 am

I've shot acouple of squirrels out of my tree stand while deer hunting, mmmmmm! squirrel gravy! and a coon that was destroying a feeder.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 pm

As a kid I probably shot THOUSANDS of arrows at birds and squirrles. It would be pretty fun to do again,
those were honestly some of my best hunting memories ever.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Bowhunter83 wrote:
Shot a squirell once while sitting in my deer stand. It was barking at me and i gor tired of it and nailed him to the tree. problem was it was 12 feet of the ground and i couldn't get him down.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 am

Ya i did the same thing as a youngster out of the treestand. When i got bored i would pop a few squirrels. Ive probably got a dozen or so. The best was a bet i lost to my pops. I bet him 20 bucks he couldnt hit a ground squirrel that was about 20 yards out. Well i lost that 20 bucks and the ground squirrel lost his life to an arrow in the head but ill never forget that hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many people Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people   How many people Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people
Page 1 of 1