Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

PostSubject: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Here is the doe I took this past year with my T/C Omega. It was my first time hunting with a muzzleloader and I thouroughly enjoyed it. The deer dropped right where I shot it after taking two steps forward and then two stagering steps back. Also had some great friends up hunting with me that day so it made the day all the more special...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 pm

congrats on the doe buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Nice deer Dave, good picts. Congrats Buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Gotta love the TC Omega
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Goog looking doe, congrats on your first ML kill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Thanks Mike!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Congrats on your first muzz kill. Here's to many more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm

That was the first time anyone had texted me to ask about shooting a deer. Dave wasn't in that tree 30 minutes I don't think. Was just glad I was up there hunting when you got it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Congrats on the Doe. Those Omegas are mean. I sure got whooped by one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Darius wrote:
I sure got whooped by one!

Ha! Now that was funny.

Last edited by Joe on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Robert wrote:
That was the first time anyone had texted me to ask about shooting a deer. Dave wasn't in that tree 30 minutes I don't think. Was just glad I was up there hunting when you got it

You were my guest so I did not want to screw things up for you. Had to get the go ahead. That's how I do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader   

Back to top Go down

Pic of Doe I took with first time Muzzleloader
Page 1 of 1