Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Whitetail Affliction Clothing!

Go down 
+13
volway
MOOSE
bowhuntr22
Dave
mibigbuckhunter
oaktree
MRA
Mark
Joe
TheRomer
dpty5150
Corey
Mike
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Whitetail Affliction Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 pm

After taking the last month to get all the pieces in place, the Whitetail Affliction shirts are getting ready to get going! We have a test run of 20 shirts that will be done in the next 2 weeks, and if they look good then we'll be putting in an order for about 70 shirts. These will be short sleeved shirts for the summer months, and we will be getting some long sleeve and hoodies done for this winter. We will also be looking at some hats as well.

Instead of going for broke (broke in the literal sense!) and getting it all done at once, we will be doing the apparel items in steps. And here is why...we want the items to generate some revenue and a profit. The profit from the first batch of shirts will pay for the second batch. The profit from the second batch will pay for the third, and so on. We will continue to roll it back into the website to offer some pretty cool Whitetail Affliction stuff.

The most important thing this will allow us to do is accumulate enough profit that we can afford to start up our own Annual Charity Event of some kind. The Management Team will be working on that this summer. It's something we've always wanted to do, and would be a great way to give back! Here is a sneak peak of what's to come within the next 3 to 4 weeks!
Whitetail Affliction Clothing! Untitled-1-1
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Definately smart thinking and I love the charity event idea. Cant wait to start getting stuff in!
Back to top Go down
dpty5150

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Sounds very smart. I really like what I see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Whitetail Affliction Clothing! Wav Awesome cant wait, Thanks Mike youWhitetail Affliction Clothing! Rock
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 pm

WA appearl...SWEET

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 am

Cant wait to wear those things around kansas!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 pm

look good
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Looks good Mike. Love the charity work
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Great to hear... looking forward to all of it!
Back to top Go down
bowhuntr22

bowhuntr22

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 pm

great idea
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Look great!!! I really like the hats!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:33 am

Looking good Mike
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: first order   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:08 pm

OK i want to order the first t-shirt. it needs to be XXL .tell me where to send the $$ and i'll send you my address to send it to thank's
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Count on me for an order too. Just let us know where and how much to send!
Back to top Go down
bowGal

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm

I will need at least 2 of those Black tee's to start with cheers
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Can't wait to get one! they look great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Affliction Clothing!   Whitetail Affliction Clothing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitetail Affliction Clothing!
Page 1 of 1