Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

what do you do now?

Go down 
+7
LawCoBowhunter
The Guide
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Robert
oregonzach
whitetail fanatic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
whitetail fanatic

what do you do now? Empty
PostSubject: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 am

now that deer season is over, what do yall do to fill that big game hunting void?
im not really a turkey hunter.
does anybody hunt exotics?
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 am

Well I'd LIKE to spend my time shed hunting, calling coyote's and fishing the winter steelhead runs, but once deer season ends for me, its a time to reintroduce myself to my wife and kids who I have only seen in passing since October 1st!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 pm

I do some turkey hunting and work on this site getting things updated plus I stay pretty active on the 3D circuit. My wife and son shoot 3D as well so we are able to make it a family thing. I can tell you this though? It's hard on me to not be out chasing deer and I start to really crave it by summer.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm

I do alot of shooting with my kids. I also do some coyote and fox hunting. I would love to go hunt some exotics. I would not mind going after a few hogs with the bow either
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Like most of the others, do some fishing,turkey hunting, 3D shooting and what ever i can to keep the property good to go for next season
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Pretty much the same shed hunting, turkey hunting, fishing, scouting, shooting and looking at the propeties that we will be hunting trying to fine tune sets from last year. Anything that has to do with hunting and also family as much as I can. Must keep the wife and kids happy!!!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:06 pm

I'm usually out in the shop building calls or other woodworking stuff and trying to dream something else up to build.I also like to head out with my Canon dslr and take photos of different thing in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:24 pm

The Guide wrote:
Pretty much the same shed hunting, turkey hunting, fishing, scouting, shooting and looking at the propeties that we will be hunting trying to fine tune sets from last year. Anything that has to do with hunting and also family as much as I can. Must keep the wife and kids happy!!!

X2 minus kepping the wife happy.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Now that deer seas. is over, i keep shooting the bow's to stay in tune for the next seas. But will use the bow for turkey seas. this year.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:27 pm

THUNDER CHICKENS once you do it you will love it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

volway wrote:
THUNDER CHICKENS once you do it you will love it.

AMEN
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 pm

That guy's is what im hopen. I've never taken one with the bow.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 pm

The Guide wrote:

Well, said, except for the kids at this point (kinda).
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 am

turkey lurkey huh? im thinking about saving up for a .44 magnum
and slay some hogs...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:22 pm

whitetail fanatic wrote:
turkey lurkey huh? im thinking about saving up for a .44 magnum
and slay some hogs...

That's right youy got all them hogs. You can fill the void by whacking some of them.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Save me one. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you do now?   what do you do now? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you do now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: