Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

i will be out of commission for a few month's .

Go down 
+4
volway
mathewsguy
Camoed Assassin
indianahunter1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
indianahunter1

i will be out of commission for a few month's . Empty
PostSubject: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 pm

back in nov i did something to my right knee and could'nt figure out what i did . so i went to the er and then back to my doctor and he had the x-ray's so he sent me to the eastern ortho center to see a ortho doc and he looked at the x-ray's and told me that i was a good canadate for a full knee replacement and then told me that the cartilage was still good on one side of the knee and the was going to remove some bone and do a partial replacement so i have missed out on the expo and maybe turkey season that is around the corner . lol here are some picture's .
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm

That sucks man, hope you bounce back and get back into the woods soon.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Thats a bummer I hope everything heals up fast for you
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Good luck to ya buddy, I've had 6 knee surgeries myself but not a replacement I'm sure that will happen in the future though.just take your time and do what your therephist says so you can be back in the stand soon.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Not Good. Hope you recop. soon and get back up and at it. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 pm

That sucks. Hope you get better soon so you can get back out there!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:00 am

mathewsguy wrote:
Thats a bummer I hope everything heals up fast for you

X2
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Yea,that really bites!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will be out of commission for a few month's .   i will be out of commission for a few month's . Empty

Back to top Go down

i will be out of commission for a few month's .
Page 1 of 1