Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

what would you do?

Go down 
+5
Dave
Robert
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
whitetail fanatic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
whitetail fanatic

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 pm

so i found out that this ole guy had been hunting one of my stands, after walked up on my neighbor then walked down to see if i was in my main stand so he could hunt there.
no wonder i dont see alot of deer...
these guys are real groupy, they have their favorites in camp and since i live so close to the action, i dont go to the camp, so thry dont really like me, or know me. but they are obviously takin advantage of my hard work...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Politely Let them know that your not allright with it. If you let it slide they will think they can hunt your stand whenever. Don't be rude about it, because it could get ugly and you dont want that.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Politely Let them know that your not allright with it. If you let it slide they will think they can hunt your stand whenever. Don't be rude about it, because it could get ugly and you dont want that.

X2
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Do what you can within the rules and be polite about it
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Well said CA... I am all about hunting with friends and sharring my spots with others, but for someone to creep in without permission and use a stand you hung as their own, I am not alright with that. Tell them to put themselves in your position.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 pm

I agree with the other guys just be as nice as you can about it.
Back to top Go down
wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 pm

leave a nice note in the stand.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 pm

I agree with all of the above!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:34 pm

electrically charge your deer stand when your not there. Word will get out after a few of them get zapped and they wont mess with it anymore. Not just a couple of volts, hit'em good.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
electrically charge your deer stand when your not there. Word will get out after a few of them get zapped and they wont mess with it anymore. Not just a couple of volts, hit'em good.

Your new nickname is "Jekel and Hyde"... What happened to the politely tell them...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh thats to funny man
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm

CA.... If I ever did something like that, with my luck I would forget to turn it off before I climbed into it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Hopefully you would only forget once.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 am

well i have not been out there in almost two months now. i just hope my stuuf is still out there. i think i might load up and try to find another spot where its not so crowded. this place was just so close.
i have the nice part down, im thinkin they are trying to move me out so they can get my spots. i was the only one in this area, then by this season i was surrounded on three sides by new stand locations. folks riding around on my trails, in front of my game cam the day before rifle season.
redonculous!!!
thanks for the advice fellas
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 am

That would be extremely frustrating. Sorry about that. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

If it is a lock on stand another thing you could do is flip the platform up and use a stand lock cable to keep it in the locked up position. If talking and this doesn't work,l well, plan C.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Big Sexy wrote:
If it is a lock on stand another thing you could do is flip the platform up and use a stand lock cable to keep it in the locked up position. If talking and this doesn't work,l well, plan C.... Evil or Very Mad

Thats a good idea. Never thought about that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: