Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

software

Go down 
+3
LawCoBowhunter
TheRomer
Robert
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

software Empty
PostSubject: software   software EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 pm

I know more and more of you are taking a camera into the woods with you so I thought I'd do a little sharing with you on some software. I've used several of the ones that are out there including Sony Vegas and a few of the others and they are getting so SO much better than they were just three years ago. For the money one seems to stand out to me and that's Pinnacle. I've been using Pinnacle alone for two years and have gone with version 14 Ultimate recently. The upgrade price is under 100 dollars and comes flat out loaded with everything you will need to make high quality video. Of course there are better ones out there like Adobe and Avid liquid but like most of you I can't afford the price tag on most of them at 1000 to 2000 dollars each. If I was doing this for a living it would definately be different but for now I will stick with Pinnacle.
This software allows you start to finish editing. They have great title work and great sharing capabilities. Like most things it takes some time to get the hang of and you will need to practice hours on end to get it right but that's what it takes to edit film. I spend about 75 to 80 minutes for every 5 minutes of footage I'm trying to get together. It's a slow process if you want the final product to be good. Patients and practice with the Pinnacle software will have you churning out TV style video in no time. And if you have any questions when you are starting up, please don't hesitate to post them here or get in touch with me. I'm not a pro but I've made lots of mistakes and learned a lot of lessons over the last four years of doing this. And when you get something finished and it's just as you had hoped then it's a very satisfying feeling.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks fo the info Robert
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 am

Good info...I'm currently using Adobe CS4 Production Premium...The price was right since I work at IU,FREE...I'm starting to get After Effects figured out,makes some awesome animations...I also use Video Studio also...I'm sure there all good anymore...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 am

Great information Robert... I know you know a lot about this stuff so we are lucky to have you as a resource. Thanks for passing it along.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Great info. buddy.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm

you wouldn't know of a good source for music scores would you,the ones I have seen are outrageous
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Good ? Darin. The ones we use are from Shockwave and a whole song runs ya like $30 couple.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:54 pm

thanks,I'll check them out.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 pm

That's as good as I have too. This is an expensive side of it
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Robert wrote:
That's as good as I have too. This is an expensive side of it

Yeah when CA and I checked them out I could not believe some of the prices per song and whole albums. Shockwave was the cheapest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

software Empty
PostSubject: Re: software   software Empty

Back to top Go down

software
Page 1 of 1