Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Met some more staffers

Go down 
+3
TheRomer
oregonzach
Dave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Met some more staffers Empty
PostSubject: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Yesterday, I went to check out Roberts new place and help him with a little of the moving duties.... Well, when I got there, fellow field staffer, Zach was already there. It was good to meet him. Very personable and fun to hang out with. Met his wife and three kids later that evening too. A very nice family and I enjoyed getting to know them a little. Also, got a chance to meet my first WA pro staffer, Joe and his girlfriend Autumn. Very nice to meet them as well. They were both very pleasent. Got to visit with Robert and his wife and son again and they were top notch as well. Robert put on a nice cookout and if any of your wives want a great cheesy patato reciepe PM Zach and ask for him to get it from his wife. I had more than my fare share. This site has a great bunch of staff and I look forward to meeting the rest.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Great to meet you also Dave, next time we meet up we'll have to do a little shooting!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm

oregonzach wrote:
Great to meet you also Dave, next time we meet up we'll have to do a little shooting!

Believe that! I'll be looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Good deal, Ive also met this guys and they are all good ppl.

Ive had the pleasure to be hunting with Zach when he got his fisrt Indiana Whitetail Buck cheers

And with joe he called in a yote for me and i couldnt get a good fix on it with the scope to get a shot(next time that yote is going downMet some more staffers Uzi )

I look forward to shareing the afflition with all 3 of these guys again and hopefully the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:34 am

It's always great to hang out with folks on here. I think I've met as many or more than anyone.
I owe a big thanks to Dave and an even bigger one to Zach. Zach gave up a beautiful Saturday to help me move heavy stuff all day. He's always the first to show up and the last to leave when you need help. Can't ask for more than that from someone. It was a tiring day to say the least but some deer steaks and Salmon I caught last Summer were the payoff. I started up the grill and did some cooking. It was nice to have everyone over at the new place and I hope to do it again soon
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:19 am

I've got to meet several of our members here and they are all truly great people. Just a shame I haven't been able to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:21 am

MOOSE wrote:
I've got to meet several of our members here and they are all truly great people. Just a shame I haven't been able to meet everyone!

all in due time my friend...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:38 am

It was great to meet you Dave. Had a blast. Sure it will be one of many times we all get together and hang out.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks to Zach, Dave and Joe for helping with the moving. You sure are great Smile We enjoyed having everyone over and maybe next time there won't be so much work involved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met some more staffers   Met some more staffers Empty

Back to top Go down

Met some more staffers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: