Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER

Go down 
+7
Dave
TheRomer
Robert
LawCoBowhunter
mathewsguy
The Guide
30pointbuck
11 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER Empty
PostSubject: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Let's see how many hunt with Bow only. And how many hunt with Gun only. OR both. Post pict's of what you hunt with if ya got em.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 pm

I hunt whitetail with bow only. My turkey gun this year. Mabey

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER 00115

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER 00412

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER 00512
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 pm

I don't have any pics right now but I hunt with both. A Mathews and Pro hunter. Looking at the new Bowtech that is out but might wait until next year.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:37 pm

I will have to get some pics I hunt with both but would not mind hunting with just my bow
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

I hunt with both...I like bowhunting just a tad bit more...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

I'll use any legal weapon I can. I love hunting with all of them. I will say the bow does have a special place in my heart though. I'll be getting a new bow here soon as well.

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER Agun1

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER Speedzone1
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:28 pm

My first love is the bow and have never taken a turkey with one. So i think this year will be my bow and turkey hunting year.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Im with Robert on this one I like to use them all, but its always more of a thrill to get one with bow

My Urban, early and late archery season this is what i use

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER DSC03199

firearms season

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER IMG_0318

ML season, but its about time for a upgrade

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER IMG_0201-1

and in late archery if it is so cold i have to dress to warm and I dont want to take the chance of hitting my cloths with the string ill use this (it dont see much action but it there if I need it)

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER IMG_0202

and for Turkey season

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER IMG_0238
BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER DSC03198
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 pm

The bow is deffinately my first choice, but I also hunted with firearms this past year for the first time in over 10 years and I enjoyed using some different equipment.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Bow ONLY here,But I have been known to get the lead slinger out for some meat for the freezer.Just love the challenge of bow hunting no matter what time of the year it is,Many of days i have set with Blaze Orange on and have a bow in the stand with me.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 pm

volway wrote:
Bow ONLY here,But I have been known to get the lead slinger out for some meat for the freezer.Just love the challenge of bow hunting no matter what time of the year it is,Many of days i have set with Blaze Orange on and have a bow in the stand with me.

Same here. But i have never taken a turkey with the bow. Mabey this year,
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 am

Archery gear is my favorite but I will I use what ever's legal. When it comes to deer I'm more into letting the little ones walk and the big ones drop. I'd be frustrated like crazy if a monster buck walked by at 70 yards and all I had was a bow in hand during rifle season. scratch
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 am

wacker wrote:
Archery gear is my favorite but I will I use what ever's legal. When it comes to deer I'm more into letting the little ones walk and the big ones drop. I'd be frustrated like crazy if a monster buck walked by at 70 yards and all I had was a bow in hand during rifle season. scratch

Been there, done that...
Back to top Go down
Blazin

Blazin

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

I'm with the anything's that legal guys too, but I tend to do alot more gun hunting than bow though. Here's a few of my lovely's Cool

450 Marlin big bore guide gun
BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER 1110070654b
270 Savage
BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER 1204091037a
22-250 Savage
BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER DSCF0001
50 cal Thompson Omega
BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER DSCF0006
Diamond Rapture
BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER DSCF0008-3

Bunch of shotguns also, but I always seem to grab the Remington 870...no pic of that though. LOL!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Nice assortment. I like the Marlin.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Same here.I will shoot whatever the state will let me, but love the Bow.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 pm

I think im going with the bow all the way this year. I want a turkey with it.
Back to top Go down
Blazin

Blazin

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:07 am

30pointbuck wrote:
Nice assortment. I like the Marlin.

Thanks!! That's been my favorite since I laid my hands on it 3 years ago. Most of the places I hunt are pretty thick and don't offer more than a 100yrd shot, that 350gr mortar always finds it's way thru the timber Twisted Evil It is sportin a 3x9 leupold now, the nikon could'nt take the "heat" LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER   BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER Empty

Back to top Go down

BOW HUNTER OR GUN HUNTER
Page 1 of 1