Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!

Go down 
+5
The Guide
Blazin
mathewsguy
Robert
Dave
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Well, Last summer my good hunting buddy and friend Jack (Jackhammer) restored an old pontoon boat for his family to enjoy. He just completed another boat. I think he should go in the business. The guy does a great job and is very talented. Check out his latest work. Ya gotta love the green color. Looks great Jack!

Pics of the boats condition when he bought it:
WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11065

WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11068

WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11072

WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11079

WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11070

The restoration begins:
WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11194

WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11195

WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11203

And the trailer

Before:
WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11216

After:
WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11218

Final Product:
WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! SDC11240
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 pm

The hammer got skill. So when we going fishing????
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Oh wow he did a great job on it
Back to top Go down
Blazin

Blazin

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Nice work!! Cool
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Thats cool. looks like a brand new boat.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Dang what a turn around. Look's Brand New. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 pm

That thing looks good. My brother in law is in the process of doing that to a boat he just bought that was in about the same shape. Hope it turns out as nice.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Robert wrote:
The hammer got skill. So when we going fishing????

Great Job Hammer, now lets go try it out Cool
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Thanks Guys!! Here's the story. I drove past this boat everyday wondering if it was for sale, because it sat outside for 5 years out by some woods, so I got the nerve up and stopped and asked the lady of the house and she said maybe a couple hundred, and that they have a 85 horse Merc in the barn, and a hundred for the other motor , but I would have to talk to her husband, so I called him that night, and offered him $250 for all of it and he said sure. So I pulled it to the shop and 6 weeks later a finished project. as of right now I only have $1025.00 spent on all of it. I did all the work with only having a lady do all my stich work on the seats, and she only charged $100.00, wow cheep. AS for what it came into the shop as, I am wanting to stay Humble, but I think for the boat as a hole it looks preaty Sharp. Now there is only one thing left to do, which is important. MAKE SURE IT FLOATS!!! That is the joke of the whole boat.
Name is Prob. going to be GANG GREEN!!

Thanks for all your replys!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Let's go fishin.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Still impressed with the boat. Jack showed me a slideshow he put together with hundreds of pics detailing the restoration process step by step. Hopefully, I will get to take a ride it in sometime this summer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!   WOW!  Jacks Restoration Project...  Check it out! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW! Jacks Restoration Project... Check it out!
Page 1 of 1