Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Bow or Gun.

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Snivs
Robert
The Guide
30pointbuck
10 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Anyone plan on buying a new bow or gun this upcomming hunting seas. Or just for the collection.?
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Would love to buy a new bow but I have a few more things that top the list before that.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 pm

I just got a bew deer gun for my birthday last spring and a turkey gun a month or so ago so I don't think I'll be getting a gun right now. As far as a bow. Of course. I have a bow buying problem to be honest. Had three different bows last year. I'll not do that this year though. Try to get one nice one and stick to it
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Bought my Mathews about 3 1/2 yrs. ago and i'll stick with it for awhile. except the trad. i just got. But that's it for awhile.

Last edited by 30pointbuck on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:04 pm

I may look at upgrading this year if I come across areally good deal. I currently shoot a Martin Rage and have for the past 8 years or so. I love that bow and I am having a hard time trying something new. CA is always on me about moving up. I like the small compact size and weight of the Rage. I also am a die hard Martin fan. I got a Martin Jaguar from my cousin that he picked up from a yard sale in the mid 90's. I was told the bow was from the early 80's. I could not get the bow to shoot. I contacted Martin and they had me ship it to them. They contacted me and told me that the riser was bent and a new Jaguar was being shipped out. They sent me the newest model and I paid nothing. Ever since I have been sold on Martin. I sold the Jag for a Firecat which I still have and then I bought a Onza. Any suggestions. Compact, light weight, 65 - 70lb draw.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:08 pm

I am looking to buy a deer rifle this year. I like the 308 cal. I think thats what im going with but I have also considered not buying a rifle and just getting a new black powder.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm

I've thought about upgrading to an inline M/L . Not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 pm

If i do it will be a ML a TC more than likely. I really like the Pro Hunter
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 am

My next purchase will probably be a stock upgrade for my T/C...
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 am

My '01 Mathews has still got a few more kills left in it so I'll be shooting that again this coming year. Besides I'd never hear the end from the other half if I had to keep up with the Jones's when it comes to bows. Yeah, I know some of you fellars got that new bow itch, nothin wrong with that but it's just not for me......or the queen lol!

I got enough Cabelas points for a TC inline so I'd like to add one to my gear bag soon.

I'm all set on a deer rifles. Very Happy What I'd really like to do is to get a new rifle in 338 cal. Not for deer but for elk and bear. Not to mention what ever big game I'd end up chasing in the future. Something that can reach out and really wack'em. Wink

Oh and shotties, don't need any more of them.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 am

I'll be shooting my hoyt for several more seasons. But I'm something of a rifle nut and I have a serious attraction to a pre-64 winchester '06 I've been drooling over. Might be taking her home soon...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 am

I have all the guns I need so if I was going to get something it would be a new bow. Nothing the matter with what I have but if a sweet deal comes up I might have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Bow or Gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bow or Gun.   New Bow or Gun. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bow or Gun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: