Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got An Internship!

Go down 
+6
Dave
The Guide
Snivs
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
PSE32
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PSE32

PSE32

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Well I'm in my junior year of college and finally got an internship with Hensel Phelps Construction. They are nationwide and are the 24th biggest construction company in the nation. I will be working out of their Florida office for the whole summer. I'm pretty excited about it and a little nervous. It should be a good experience and hopefully help me out when I finally graduate.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Congrats I hope it all goes well for you
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Congrats man. What kind of construction do they do? And I hope you like it hot. Florida sucks in the summer. Lots of hogs to hunt down there and the farmers and orange grove owners hate them. What part of Florida?
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

While you are down there you need to get on some Osceola Thunderchickens. Let me know where you are going to be. I might be able to get you hooked up. I spent 4 years in Winter Haven and just moved back last April. Fishing is great.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey congrats man.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Thats awesome Justen. Good luck and keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 pm

congrats on the internship. That will go a long way in helping you after school
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Congrat's and good luck
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:56 pm

That is awesome Buddy, A Big Congrtas and hope it works out for ya keep us updated on how it is going
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Their office is in Orlando so Ill prolly be somewere close to there. That hog hunting would be a great deal, I am going to look into that and bring the bow with me!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 pm

There are a pile of hogs and turkeys right outside of Orlando. Everytime I go to the Orlando airport I see turkeys on the airport property. Your only going to be like 45 minutes from our office down there in winter haven. Have fun and I'm sure snivs can put you on some hunting down there.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Congrats........

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got An Internship! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got An Internship!   Got An Internship! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got An Internship!
Page 1 of 1