Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

I've GRADUATED!!!

Go down 
+7
mathewsguy
TheRomer
The Guide
oregonzach
Dave
Robert
Mrs Volway
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:17 pm

At least that's what the doctor said today when he released me! Yea!!!! I did ask about bow hunting, I don't think he gets many people asking about that 6 weeks from wrist surgery. He said give it another 2 weeks and try a little each day. I also got a nice red thera-band from the therapist today to start strength training. My last visit with her will be next Thursday. Now, all that is left is pay all the bills!!!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:46 pm

A big giant congrats to you. Gotta be a huge relief that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Thats great... Good luck getting back to doing all of the "normal" things you do. Better hold off on bowling until you build your strength up though. Very Happy Congrats!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Congrats! Don't rush things, take it nice and easy, quite a few months until bow season!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Yeah congrats on the clean bill of health. Take it slow you have plenty of time to turkey season. You don't want to over do it and not be able to take the bow.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm

oregonzach wrote:
Congrats! Don't rush things, take it nice and easy, quite a few months until bow season!

X2 Congrats Christy
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:32 pm

congrats hope its keeps going good for you
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Y'all don't understand,she "Bow" hunts during turkey season (as do I) and it's about to kill her,well it's about to kill both of us because I'm no were near being able to pull my bow yet/All I can say is don't be within 50yds oh TOMS cause the guns will be in hand.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Glad to hear your getting better quick. Hope you get to get out and shoot your bow in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Glad to here that. Congrat's.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 pm

The Guide wrote:
Yeah congrats on the clean bill of health. Take it slow you have plenty of time to turkey season. You don't want to over do it and not be able to take the bow.

X2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've GRADUATED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've GRADUATED!!!   I've GRADUATED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I've GRADUATED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: