Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????

Go down 
+6
Dave
Camoed Assassin
Snivs
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
Muzzymad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzzymad

Muzzymad

NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:20 pm

I've been using the Bohning Blazer vanes for a few years and like them very much. Has anyone tried the NAP Quickfletch and if so any pro's or con's???? Basketball "GO KENTUCKY"
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Have not used them im no help
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Nor have i sorry. I use BOHNING Blazer's only.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 pm

I used the Nap Quickfletch this past year. I put them on some carbon arrows and they seamed to fly o.k. I just couldn't get my bow to site in. I went back to my alluminum shafts. It was the week before I went to Iowa so I gave up. As far as putting the fletchings on. I thought it was slick. I did notice little air pockets in the fletch which made it bumpy. Before I bought them I spoke with one of the guys in the pro shop and he says he uses them when he is competing. If he cuts the fletchings on a arrow he just puts a NAP on. Not sure how true or where he gets the warm water in the field.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm

It's 2010 Snivs we are going to have to get you shooting carbons BUD.....and a new bow.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Tried them a few years back. Shot the same shafts with half fletched with Nap 2 inch Quickspin Speed hunters and half fletched with 2 inch blazers. Quickly realized that the blazers were the vanes for me. The QS arrows had a lot of drop to them as I stretched out my yardage. I am all about getting the flattest shooting arrow possible and the advantage easily went to the blazers. Plus the QS vanes were a pain to fletch with that little kicker tab on them, not to mention the cost of them is nearly 4 times as much per vane as the blazer. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
It's 2010 Snivs we are going to have to get you shooting carbons BUD.....and a new bow.

That funny right there... I love carbon arrows. To me there is no comparison!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:

There's nothing wrong with old school. You know this is coming. Who scored in Iowa. The other 2 guys in camp also had all that high tech new equip. And what did they get. I give you this, they did score in ILL.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Snivs wrote:
Camoed Assassin wrote:

There's nothing wrong with old school. You know this is coming. Who scored in Iowa. The other 2 guys in camp also had all that high tech new equip. And what did they get. I give you this, they did score in ILL.

Snivs, please put the hammer away! cheers Well done.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm

You know what they say about blind hogs Snivels. Dave what is funny is seeing him shoot his OLD SCHOOL rig and knowing you can run down and touch the target before his arrow gets there.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Thats funny! How many shots do you get off with your bow CA before his arrow hits the target? You probably go through a quiver and are ready to go retrieve your arrows when he is just getting his 3rd arrow nocked.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
You know what they say about blind hogs Snivels. Dave what is funny is seeing him shoot his OLD SCHOOL rig and knowing you can run down and touch the target before his arrow gets there.

I will give you that. That's funny. Laughing

Your funny to Dave. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm

None. I can never shoot with him. To busy rolling on the ground. I don't know whats older, his bow or his camo. Check out his avatar. That camo he is wearing isn't snow camo it was once mossy oak.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
None. I can never shoot with him. To busy rolling on the ground. I don't know whats older, his bow or his camo. Check out his avatar. That camo he is wearing isn't snow camo it was once mossy oak.

I wore that for the conditions I was hunting in. You have to be hidden. That's why they call it camoflage.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Alright, thats enought picking on him. You know what they say... You pick on other people because of your own insecuries to make yourself feel better. HAHA. Just kidding... I know you guys are buds and thats what buds do. Anyway, lets no hijack this thread as I am sure we could go on and on.

Again Snivs, its all about being comfortable with your equipment and its about getting the job done and it sounds like you are and have done both. Thanks for being a good sport and we all have enjoyed the content you have brought to the site.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

I have not ever used them either, and havent herd anything good or bad about them
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 am

Tried them once and went right back to the Blazers. Haven't found anything I like any better
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 am

I used them last season on my Axis N-fused arrows and love them. I found them to be extremely durable and have had multiple pass-through on with only a slight blood staining. They are a bit heavier, so I can imagine at longer ranges they could affect the arrow flight, but they work fine for me out to 40 yards.
Back to top Go down
BOHO

BOHO

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:25 am

I'm trying to sell a dz of them. I just find it easier to fletch blazers than heat water to pour in a glass then drop them in real slow to avoid the air bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????   NAP  QUICKFLETCH ?????????????????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

NAP QUICKFLETCH ??????????????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Bow Hunting. Sponsored by Bohning Archer-
Jump to: