Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

How I spent the first day of spring

Go down 
+8
Dave
LawCoBowhunter
Snivs
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
Robert
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

How I spent the first day of spring Empty
PostSubject: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Hung out with some buds and did a little of everything. Called for yotes first and then did some shooting and finally some shed hunting. Didn't find any sheds but did find a little dude deer that ran into some trouble,

How I spent the first day of spring Shed1
How I spent the first day of spring Shed2
How I spent the first day of spring Shed3
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Looks like a good time.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:59 pm

sound's like you had fun. cool
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Had a great time with a couple buddies even tho we didnt get any yotes or shed
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Looks like fun. Did you guys find any good turkey sign?
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Looks like fun. Did you guys find any good turkey sign?

On this property there are very few turkeys, but i did find turkey pooooo cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Good deal. Time well spent.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Central Indiana doesn't have a huntable population of turkey.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Looks and sounds like a good day spent outdoors...I went and checked out the damage after the loggers finished up...There seems to be deer every where still,my sister was telling me she counted 23 in the front field lastnight...I also picked a spot to put my food plot this year...Should be a killer set-up this fall...Looked for sheds too,but didn't find any.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Sending time outdoors with your friends is always a good time. Glad the weather was good for you guys and that you had fun!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Robert wrote:

Sounds like you need to make that trip to Tn? Now your not on my team so I can't let you shoot anything big lol! just messing with ya.You do need to make it down though.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

volway wrote:
Robert wrote:

Sounds like you need to make that trip to Tn? Now your not on my team so I can't let you shoot anything big lol! just messing with ya.You do need to make it down though.

yes i do. just curious as to what youth tags cost in tenn
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Robert wrote:
volway wrote:
Robert wrote:

yes i do. just curious as to what youth tags cost in tenn

You're a little old buddy....

Just kidding, I know who your asking for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 pm

looks like a great day

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Niño

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:56 am

Sounds like you all had a great day, I was stuck at work all day but planning to get out ther soon.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Nothing beats being out in the woods on a nice day.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 pm

I spent the first day of spring shoveling snow. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I spent the first day of spring   How I spent the first day of spring Empty

Back to top Go down

How I spent the first day of spring
Page 1 of 1