Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Questions for the mothers and fathers

Go down 
+10
bow_dad
TheRomer
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
30pointbuck
Snivs
Robert
mathewsguy
Mark
Dave
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Questions for the mothers and fathers Empty
PostSubject: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Just wondering how many of you had your children without knowing if they were a boy or girl until they were delivered? Did you enjoy the suprise or do you feel like it is better to know so you can prepare a little more ahead of time? The wife and I are not really sure what to do. Thanks for your help...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 pm

I have 4 kids...... and never knew ahead of time for any of them

most baby stuff is pretty neutral....other than pink and blue

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

I knew before all of mine. I think there is good and bad with both.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Well, um, well. I didn't know till he was 9 months old, lol.

Some of you will understand that
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

I didn't want to know at first for all 3 of mine but, it finally got to me and I had to know for each one of them to prepare myself more then anything. I agree with Mathewsguy that there is good and bad with both. Have fun choosing names if you haven't already.

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I had 2 boy's and did not want to know. I didn't care as long as they were healthy. That's all we cared about.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah I have two as well and just like Chad had said there are good things and bad things. It really is up to you all.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah, we have talked about it for a while trying to decide what we want to do.... I know it is up to us of course, but I like getting others perspective as well. Thanks for all the answers so far...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Good luck Dave on what ever decision you both deciede on.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Dude Christmas and biethdays drive me crazy(not knowing what I'm getting) so I knew what was coming for both of my kids. Ask my wife she has to hide presents at her parents house because i'm 32 and still snoop for presents.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Dude Christmas and biethdays drive me crazy(not knowing what I'm getting) so I knew what was coming for both of my kids. Ask my wife she has to hide presents at her parents house because i'm 32 and still snoop for presents.

lol! on the present thing
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:56 pm

We new before hand aswell, just to be more prepared for them.
Back to top Go down
bow_dad

bow_dad

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:31 pm

We waited to find out. I liked the surprise, especially since we got a boy! Honestly I can't think of anything we would have been more prepared for if we knew ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 am

I wanted to be surprised, but my wife thought she had a say in it Rolling Eyes So we found out ahead of time on all three of them. Makes it easier to buy clothes and get stuff set up I guess.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 am

We waited for the surprise. We figgured it would add to the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:11 am

I couldn't wait to find out ... but I'm a planner, so I wanted to get everything ready.
Back to top Go down
Niño

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:11 pm

We wanted to know ahead of time, but our two girls were shy for the camra. Not any more though. I think it is a supprise either way. Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the mothers and fathers   Questions for the mothers and fathers Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for the mothers and fathers
Page 1 of 1