Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip

Go down 
+10
Mark
Dave
Robert
mibigbuckhunter
LawCoBowhunter
TheRomer
bowGal
MRA
MOOSE
Joe
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip Empty
PostSubject: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Click play and ejnoy

http://www.vimeo.com/4187726
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:57 pm

It seems like it should play but can't get it to...maybe it's just me.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm

didnt work for me neither, but it may be my computer also....
Back to top Go down
bowGal

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Not working for me either
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:29 pm

I couldnt get it to work right either, it would play the godsmack song just fine but would only show a still pic of a road
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:33 pm

hmm... I will see what I can do with it after supper. Working for me just fine.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 pm

It worked just fine for me,I had to give time to fully load...That was some pretty awesome footage...I like the footage at the 1:10 mark were that tom come running in...What did you record it with?Nice work!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm

I had no problem with it either. Very cool video Joe and Congrats on your bird. Music was sweet as well.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:31 pm

[quote="LawCoBowhunter".What did you record it with?Nice work![/quote]

Sony SR-11. I love that camera.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 am

Good job guys. Liked the footage
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 am

Cool video Joe. Thanks for sharing... Nice to see Mark and Jeremy on there too, since I have not met them yet.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 am

cool video.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:33 pm

That is very cool! Great job!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Good work Joe. That is a sweet video. Looks like you guys had a blast out there.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 pm

PSE32 wrote:
Looks like you guys had a blast out there.

That we did!!
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Awesome clip looks like a great time
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am

I had to go back and watch the video to remember the good time we had Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah it was good to see that again...
Back to top Go down
silbowhunter

silbowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 pm

After letting it completely load it worked fine.

THANK YOU !
I get tired of listening to country music on hunting video's. Sad
I have a Godsmack tat, just the tribal sun they use (about 10 years old now). lol

I didn't think Vimeo would allow clips with music because of the copy right thing ?

Did you have some type of mount to get the road clip or were you just holding the cam while driving ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip   Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Short clip from Mark and I's Kansas trip
Page 1 of 1