Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

One of the best games of the year.

Go down 
+7
volway
Pantera07
Mark
Snivs
30pointbuck
Niño
Camoed Assassin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

One of the best games of the year. Empty
PostSubject: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Did anyone see the Caps Pens hockey game tonight. One of the best games I've seen all year. Caps win in the shoot out. I think the Caps are ready for the playoffs this year. Caps Pens games are allways great to watch. They play each other like it's the playoffs every game.
Back to top Go down
Niño

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Nope sorry I don't have cable.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Not much into it.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Some of us are thinking about the upcoming Turkey Season Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 am

Do they play hockey here??? What a Face LOL

Dont watch to much hockey....saw Team USA thats about it

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Pantera07

Pantera07

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:13 am

Heck yeah!!!! Great game! Knuble got it done!!! I thought they were done when they were down in the shootout. I think this is the year!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:01 am

Ya man this could be the year, they just have to keep playing hard and hit some people.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeah it was to bad they didn't take sissy boy Crosby's head off.LOL Can't stand that dude
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:59 pm

volway wrote:
Yeah it was to bad they didn't take sissy boy Crosby's head off.LOL Can't stand that dude

X2 they did knock his helmet off and he got up crying wanting a penalty.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
volway wrote:

X2 they did knock his helmet off and he got up crying wanting a penalty.

Ya suprised he didn't get one,I mean he is the next "Lord Stanely" right? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Godfather

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm

volway wrote:

Hey, hey, hey, some of us are Crosby fans here!!! That was a great game, I think they play again next week in Pittsburgh. Whenever they meet this year in the playoffs it is going to be one heck of a series! I'm really liking the Penguins chances for a repeat!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:23 pm

I missed it... Don't have cable. Sounds like a great game though.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Godfather wrote:
volway wrote:

Hey, hey, hey, some of us are Crosby fans here!!! That was a great game, I think they play again next week in Pittsburgh. Whenever they meet this year in the playoffs it is going to be one heck of a series! I'm really liking the Penguins chances for a repeat!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Some of us aren't. I do believe who ever wins that match up in the playoffs will win it all.

GO PREDS
Back to top Go down
chappy

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am

at least pittsburg lost so we didn't have to listen to crosby cry like he does alot go caps
Back to top Go down
Stap3s

Stap3s

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 pm

i agree with snivs on this one..with AI and turkey season coming up..who has time to watch hockey? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Stap3s wrote:
i agree with snivs on this one..with AI and turkey season coming up..who has time to watch hockey? Laughing

I DO !
Back to top Go down
chappy

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:07 am

some of us can multitask unlike stap3s and snivels we enjoy stuff other than work and maybe if you worked faster you could have a life also
Back to top Go down
chappy

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 am

maybe if you got faster you wouldn't have to use snivels excuses and try to get your own life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the best games of the year.   One of the best games of the year. Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the best games of the year.
Page 1 of 1