Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! Empty
PostSubject: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 am

CARBON EXPRESS®️ CREATES MAYHEM IN ARCHERY INDUSTRY.

New Mayhem Arrow Performs Like 3 Arrows in 1

Flushing, Michigan – Carbon Express®️, a leader in arrow technology and innovation introduces the MayhemTM with K-360o™️ Weave Technology. Engineered to deliver the ultimate combination of speed, accuracy and penetration, Mayhem raises the bar and sets a new standard for complete hunting versatility and performance.

“Mayhem is the rare series of arrow that achieves excellence in three areas – without compromise. The key is our innovative new K-360º Weave Technology that provides 360º degree spine consistency for accuracy and superior kinetic energy without adding weight typically needed for outstanding penetration. The K-360º Weave Technology is the secret weapon behind the Mayhem series that enables speed, accuracy and penetration in a single arrow,” noted Stephen Graham, the company’s Director of Marketing.

The Mayhem comes standard with the Patented BuffTuff®️ Plus K-360º Weave Technology for excellent strength and spine consistency and BulldogTM Nock Collars which provide unrelenting strength and durability for nock-end impacts. The Mayhem is available fletched with BlazerTM or FusionTM Vanes for added velocity and precise broadhead placement. The arrow features a straightness of +/- .0035”, a weight tolerance of +/- 1.0 grain and a spine selection tolerance of +/-.0025”. It is available in the Mayhem, or the Built in Weight Forward Mayhem Hunter.

About Carbon Express®️

Carbon Express®️, an Eastman Outdoors Inc. brand, is the leading manufacturer of high performance carbon hunting and target arrows and arrow components for hunters and target shooters. For more information or customer service visit www.carbonexpressarrows.com, or call 800.241.4833.

New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! Mayhem2
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:22 pm

I like these arrows alot I think this is what im going to get
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm

I think I'm going to get me a dozen of these to.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm

I like the looks of these myself
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 pm

I was checking these out.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Yeah, I am pretty sure these will be flying out of my Mathews this fall. Tough to choose which model arrow at times, but one thing is for certain... It will be an arrow made by CARBON EXPRESS!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 pm

I use no other brand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!   New 2010 Mayhem Arrows! Empty

Back to top Go down

New 2010 Mayhem Arrows!
Page 1 of 1