Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Aloha from Omaha!

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
Jody
Dave
Tall Tine
Joe
Mike
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Whew! Finally made it to Omaha for the Nebraska Deer Classic tomorrow. I'm here for Midwest Whitetail, but will also be shooting some footage for the website. Thought I was never gonna get here, I was on the phone with Robert not paying attention and overshot my exit by about 5 miles. LOL

I'll try to post up some pics of the show and let ya'll see how they grow 'em here in Nebraska! This state may just join my hit list after all!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Glad to hear you made it through Kansas City. When I was talking to ya sounded like a lil ole lady was about to get it lol
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Cool, sounds like fun! Can't wait to see pics.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Glad you made it safe Mike... although I feel a little left out because I did not get the chance to talk to you on the phone during your trip like everyone else. HAHA...Just kidding. Enjoy the classic and we will look forward to the pics.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Dave wrote:
although I feel a little left out because I did not get the chance to talk to you on the phone during your trip like everyone else.

Dave...I know you're a good God Fearing man, so just be thankful you WERE NOT on the phone with me driving through Kansas City! LOL! I have a deep faith myself, but I also have a potty mouth when it comes to big city drivers!!! silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:35 pm

And scares people in elevators affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Tall Tine wrote:

Actually that was ME! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Mike wrote:

I have a deep faith myself, but I also have a potty mouth when it comes to big city drivers!!! silent silent silent

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mike

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Tall Tine wrote:

Yeah...I aint taking credit for that one! That was bullwinkle!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:20 pm

LOL glad you made there in one piece, have a good time. cant wait to see the vid when you get back
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Glad you made it there, have fun, enjoy yourself and have a safe trip back
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 am

Enjoy the show Mike......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:48 am

Be safe and enjoy the show
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:18 am

Sorry I caused you to get lost but it is Neb so I'm sure that isn't hard. I bet you are going to see some big daddy's out there. I here Neb is a great buck state
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aloha from Omaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Omaha!   Aloha from Omaha! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloha from Omaha!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: