Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

How many of you

Go down 
+11
Snivs
Muzzymad
PAkilla86
cropdustersteve
Camoed Assassin
30pointbuck
TheRomer
Mrs Volway
Robert
Dave
mathewsguy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 am

How many of you are chasing long beards with your bows this year. Also if you have taken some with your bows post some pics of the kills in the turkey photot section would love to see them.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am

mathewsguy wrote:
How many of you are chasing long beards with your bows this year. Also if you have taken some with your bows post some pics of the kills in the turkey photot section would love to see them.

If I get my new Mathews set up in time I plan on it for at least the first few weeks of the season...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 am

shot two in Kansas with my bow last year. Gonna use both bow and gun this year
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 am

I think I'm going to try. I tried all last year to get one with the Bow, but never did. Finally gave up and got the little Remington out. I'm not sure if I'll be able to sit and pull the bow back yet, gotta try that tonight.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

ill be going at it with a bow at first, but if season is running out ill pick up the gun
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

We get to take 2 gobblers so I am trying hard to get one with the bow. If I have to I will use the gun
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 pm

This will be my first year turkey hunting with my bow. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Taking the bow out at first then I'll break out the Mossberg if needed. I have shot a few birds with a bow but this will be the first time chasing Easterns with a bow. Should be able to get one down.
Back to top Go down
cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:39 am

May give it a try this season. Have always been too busy this time of year until now. Have had change of career so will have it open from now on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PAkilla86

PAkilla86

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Recurve and Compound for I!!! The ol scatter shot wont come out til last day last hour...if at all...lol
Back to top Go down
Muzzymad

Muzzymad

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: How many of you   How many of you EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

I don't hunt with anything but my bow. I got rid of all my guns quite a few years ago. After I started shooting archery competition, I got so involved with the sport, I had no interest in gun hunting any longer. My buddy is always wanting to lend me a rifle for deer season if I don't get one in archery season. I always tell him no thanks, I'll use my bow. I just have to locate myself near natural crossings or funnel areas. Not a thing wrong with guns, I just don't have an interest in them anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Not sure here yet. I need to get out and shoot alittle if I can get the time.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

I plan too..... then we'll see what happens What a Face

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Colorado Hunter

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Bow only here. I haven't picked up a gun in two years.
Back to top Go down
bow_dad

bow_dad

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 pm

I'll be bowhunting them if our season would ever start Mad 8 more days till the arrows fly
Back to top Go down
rednekboodaoutdoors

rednekboodaoutdoors

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Its with a bow or i dont shoot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many of you   How many of you Empty

Back to top Go down

How many of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Bow Hunting. Sponsored by Bohning Archer-
Jump to: