Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got the Lil Man out this evening

Go down 
+3
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Got the Lil Man out this evening Empty
PostSubject: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 pm

We had a little time this evening so Lil Man and I went over to TG's to shoot a little. This was the first time he has got to shoot his new bow other than in the pro shop when we were setting it up. Man he did a great job to. I think I need to extend the draw length a little but he was starting to get some form to his shot. Man I can't wait till he can smoke his first animal with a bow.
Got the Lil Man out this evening PineyBranch009
Got the Lil Man out this evening PineyBranch006
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:45 pm

I know you both had a great time. He looks excited about getting to shoot the bow. Nice lookin little guy. Congrats Don.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 am

I love pics like that. The future of the sport right there.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am

That Is Awesome Don, It wont be long before you both are out in the woods together cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 am

Great to share your passion with him and pass on your knowledge. Great pics!
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm

cant wait till my son is old enough for his first bow..
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

nice bow. Ya i cant wait also to get my son a bow. I have to wait a few years first he is due the first week in December.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the Lil Man out this evening   Got the Lil Man out this evening Empty

Back to top Go down

Got the Lil Man out this evening
Page 1 of 1