Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Robert!!!

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
Dave
Robert
Mark
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Happy Birthday Robert!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 am

Happy Birthday Robert......... Have a great Day!!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 am

Thanks my friend. Gonna be hard not to have one. 68 and sunny is the weather and there are several friends coming around to help me celebrate it. Got some great food, fun, and some Sam Adams in the cooler.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 am

Happy Birthday Robert! Looking forward to having a great day with you and with the others who can attend.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:27 am

Happy Birthday Robert, And many more. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 am

Happy birthday Robert
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 am

Happy Birthday Buddy
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Happy Birthday Robert!
Back to top Go down
BowBo

BowBo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Happy Birthday bud!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Happy Birthday. cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Had a great birthday yesterday. Had about 16 or 18 people over for a cookout with some burgers and deer steaks and I smoked some salmon as well. Had a few WTA friends over in that group as well. Was a good time and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday. Friends and family is the only way to spend a birthday
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:36 am

I just wanted to say thanks to the people who stopped by on Saturday. I just wanted to give Robert a special day for his birthday (especially since we moved last year for his birthday!) It was great seeing everyone and hanging out. A special thanks to Dave who drove out early and helped us finish getting ready! Plus moving that heavy desk, It was appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 am

Mrs Hunterfisherman wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks to the people who stopped by on Saturday. I just wanted to give Robert a special day for his birthday (especially since we moved last year for his birthday!) It was great seeing everyone and hanging out. A special thanks to Dave who drove out early and helped us finish getting ready! Plus moving that heavy desk, It was appreciated!

Glad to help out.... Had a great time at the cookout as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Robert!!!   Happy Birthday Robert!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Robert!!!
Page 1 of 1