Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Hello all from Kerens Texas

Go down 
+6
mathewsguy
Dave
Robert
TheRomer
30pointbuck
rednekboodaoutdoors
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rednekboodaoutdoors

rednekboodaoutdoors

Hello all from Kerens Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 am

Hello all my name is Jerry Reeves the owner of Rednek Booda Outdoors in Kerens Texas. I have been working on archery equipment for the last 10 yrs and i will never toot my own horn but my customers stay happy. Thats what is important to our staff to keep customers happy and shooting straight. I will tell you a little about my self. I am married and have been for the last 10 yrs. I have two children 1 girl 12 yrs old, 1 boy almost 3. I am a youth minister at legendary baptist church in Gun Barrel City Tx. I love working with archers to promote the sport of archery and bowhunting. If i can ever be of assistance to you just let me know. God Bless
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:45 am

Welcome to the Whitetail Affliction FAMILY Jerry, It's a pleasure to have ya here at the site. Looking forward to reading some of your archery , etc. Tech support questions, as i may have some in the future myself. Again WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:14 am

Welcome to the WA family Jerry,glad you could join us
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Welcome Jerry. Glad to have you over. Jerry's shop will be up on the find a pro shop section this weekend. Jerry does some seriously great work and can super tune a bow to the max. Check out his site and prices
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Good to have you with us. Enjoy the site. Sounds like your doing to of my passions yourself (Serving God and Archery). Looking forward to interacting with you on the site. Be sure to tell those you know about the site as we are trying to continue to build are membership base and it sounds like you could really help us out.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Glad to have you with us
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Glad to have you with us, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Hello and welcome to Whitetail Affliction

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
rednekboodaoutdoors

rednekboodaoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:09 am

Great to have ya Jerry,Welcome to the AFFLICTION!!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 am

Welcome and enjoy the site. Tell all your buddies about WA and get them to sign up for the fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all from Kerens Texas   Hello all from Kerens Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all from Kerens Texas
Page 1 of 1