Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Empty
PostSubject: BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out!   BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:01 pm

If you have a bow, then you need a Bling Sling. Wrist slings are very important accessory for your bow because they give you the confidence to not worry about the bow falling out of your hand when loosely gripping it during the shoot. A loose grip is better than a tight grip beacuse a tight grip will increase the chances of bow touque. Bow tourque will decrease accuracy. Shooting with a relaxed open hand will incrase your success in the woods and on the 3D course, thus a bow sling is key.

Looking for the best bow sling out there? Then you have to check out the Bling Slings that Marcy makes. Believe me, I have checked out a lot of wrist slings. Most are cheaply made and look average. This is not the case with the Bling Sling.
With 31 Colors of cord to choose from the possibilities are almost endless for you to have the sling of your dreams. You also get to choose the leather color you want to compliment your sling. All leather is carefully stained or dyed with leather products and then sealed to preserve the leather for long life, your leather will not dry rot like other slings and will give you many years of use. Now you can design your one of a kind sling for your bow. Not only functional but good looking as well.

For more info and to check out the color options, click on the following link:
http://www.huntnshak.com/

Here is mine!:
BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Sb003

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Sb005

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Sb007

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Sb008

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Sb009

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Sb010
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out!   BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I have one on my mathews they are very nice
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out!   BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:43 pm

I just got one for my new Z7 as well. Great slings and comfortable
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out!   BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 pm

They are great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out!   BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out! Empty

Back to top Go down

BLING SLING--- Awesome- Check them out!
Page 1 of 1