Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Headed to KY

Go down 
+9
Mrs Volway
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
Robert
BowBo
TheRomer
LawCoBowhunter
Dave
Mark
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YankeeRebel

YankeeRebel

Headed to KY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Will do. Why haven't you killed a bird yet. Illi is full of them, atleast the parts I've been in. You going out this year for them?

They are around here but I just never got out to hunt them. I have some great places to hunt them too. If I could buy tags over the counter like I can in the fall I probably would be out there for sure. My brother-in-law has even offered to put me on some Turkey across the state line in Indiana and I haven't made there yet either. I guess I'm too rapped up competing in Spots and 3-D. I'm going to Augusta, Georgia next week to compete in ASA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 am

YankeeRebel wrote:
Camoed Assassin wrote:
Will do. Why haven't you killed a bird yet. Illi is full of them, atleast the parts I've been in. You going out this year for them?

They are around here but I just never got out to hunt them. I have some great places to hunt them too. If I could buy tags over the counter like I can in the fall I probably would be out there for sure. My brother-in-law has even offered to put me on some Turkey across the state line in Indiana and I haven't made there yet either. I guess I'm too rapped up competing in Spots and 3-D. I'm going to Augusta, Georgia next week to compete in ASA. Very Happy

Good luck... You'll have to take some pics and let us know how you do. What division do you shoot in?
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 pm

YankeeRebel wrote:
Camoed Assassin wrote:

Once you go turkey hunting a few times you will be hooked, there's nothing like it. Good luck at the shoot!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

I printed my turkey license off a little bit ago..........

I'm ready to Rock and Roll !!!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 am

I guess ya'll are stuck with me on Tuesday ... I expect lots of birds on the ground by the time I get up there.

Looks like I'll be sending some food up with Steve on Sunday for Monday, but Tuesday's feast will be freshly prepared!

And I'm not a coffee drinker/maker ... hope someone else can do that!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Mrs Volway wrote:
I guess ya'll are stuck with me on Tuesday ... I expect lots of birds on the ground by the time I get up there.

Looks like I'll be sending some food up with Steve on Sunday for Monday, but Tuesday's feast will be freshly prepared!

And I'm not a coffee drinker/maker ... hope someone else can do that!

Cant wait Christy, i know after steves Monday meal affraid ill be ready for some good ole cooken

Looking forward to meeting ya
Back to top Go down
YankeeRebel

YankeeRebel

PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Dave wrote:
YankeeRebel wrote:
Camoed Assassin wrote:

Good luck... You'll have to take some pics and let us know how you do. What division do you shoot in?

I'll try and take some pic's with my cell phone. I'm shooting in K45. Thanx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headed to KY   Headed to KY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headed to KY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2