Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

PostSubject: What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7   Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:36 pm

The Mathews Z7 was recently named Outdoor Life’s Editor’s Choice and continues to Exceed Expectations! “The Z7 deftly combines top-fuel ferocity with buttery smoothness.” –Outdoor Life

Link directly to Z7:
http://mathewsinc.com/mathews-bows-13057-44-ViewProduct-1502-324.asp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

thats cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJewell

PostSubject: Re: What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Been trying to be good so I might be able to sneak one of those into the house without getting myself into to much trouble. Also been looking at maybe giving an Hoyt TurboHawk an try also, but I have came to really like my Mathews the last little while.

Matt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

MJewell wrote:
Been trying to be good so I might be able to sneak one of those into the house without getting myself into to much trouble. Also been looking at maybe giving an Hoyt TurboHawk an try also, but I have came to really like my Mathews the last little while.

Matt

They are some sweet shooting bows, Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:50 am

it is a really nice bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7   

Back to top Go down

What Outdoor Life had to say about the new Z7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1