Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A solid purchase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

A solid purchase Empty
PostSubject: A solid purchase   A solid purchase EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Recently I purchased a Pro Master Carbon Fiber Tripod for my videoing needs. My first thought went I got it was that it seems a little on the lite side. My old tripod was at least twice as heavy and bulky. Boy was I wrong. I made the mistake of believing light ment not as good and I was wrong. The carbon fiber from Pro Master may be light weight but it's as tough as nails. I've had it out on a couple of turkey hunts now and in some rough rainy weather and I could not be happier. I've had the HV30 and the XH A1 on it and it held up perfectly on both. The legs are adjustable to a way range of up and down as well as adjustable outwordly as well. Oh and it's nice to not have all the extra weight of the old tripod. Plus the Pro Master wont break the bank either. While some tripods run you 400 to 1000 dollars, the Promast runs in the 200 to 300 range and is available in a few different models to match your needs. If you are looking for a new tripod then give Camera Land a look and check out the Pro master. If at home or in the field, it'll get the job done
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

A solid purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solid purchase   A solid purchase EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Sounds like a great product. Thanks for the info Robert!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

A solid purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solid purchase   A solid purchase EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm

It does sound like a good product. I will be checking them out in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A solid purchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solid purchase   A solid purchase Empty

Back to top Go down

A solid purchase
Page 1 of 1